• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

User Pictures Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpr

Yes. And you know what? None of them have tried to accuse my girlfriend of cheating on me, called me a snowflake, accused me of not being a man (implying that women are inferior), or asked me to stop replying to them.
So you've finally put Burgey on ignore?

SillyCowCorner1

Look how seamlessly posters like Trundler, Bijed, Starfighter, Borges, Bolo, etc have started posting regularly here in only the last year or so.

It's really not that much of a clique mentality.
I'm enlightened.

I belong to a better category. Transcendental. Nirvana...

Roll up, light up the grass and pass it around

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
All the things Cas said
All the things Cas said
Running through my head
All the things Cas said
All the things Cas said
Running through my head
This is not enough

Cas is in serious ****, she feels totally lost
If she's asking for help it's only because
Being on CW has opened her eyes
Could she ever believe such a perfect surprise?

Cas keeps asking herself, wondering how
Cas keeps closing her eyes but she can't block Zorax out
Wants to fly to a place where it's just Cas and Pratter
Nobody else so they can be free

All the things Cas said
All the things Cas said
Running through my head
All the things Cas said
All the things Cas said
Running through my head
This is not enough
This is not enough

All the things Cas said
All the things Cas said
Cas is all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed

zorax

likes this
Cas' VM conversation with Spark is highly amusing btw, should anyone want a good laugh.
I was wondering why it was taking the mods so long to infract her for all the personal attacks she made - it turns out her and shadowplaywer have been flooding the report system with pointless reports.

Very interesting.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I like how NP10 warned her for her use of the word "Tranny" as well.

NP10 WAG, doesn't do any modding for years, comes back in with a decent piece of business, then leaves again.

srbhkshk

Look how seamlessly posters like Trundler, Bijed, Starfighter, Borges, Bolo, etc have started posting regularly here in only the last year or so.

It's really not that much of a clique mentality.
fwiw I didn't have the most pleasent experience when I joined the forum - Trundler , Bijed etc. are pleasent and funny posters , not everyone is gonna be the same quality and similarly likeable.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
fwiw I didn't have the most pleasent experience when I joined the forum - Trundler , Bijed etc. are pleasent and funny posters , not everyone is gonna be the same quality and similarly likeable.
Haha yes, I think various recent new members confirm that hypothesis quite nicely.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He is talking more of your history of dire posting rather than current run, I would think.
FWIW I wasn't calling anyone out for trolling either. **** posting =/= trolling in some circumstances. Also, let's not go down the route of discussing each other's posting histories, I don't want have to repost the screencaps of your FB messages, I think we could both do without going over that incident again.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
What you called me on Facebook was terrible, I remember. As was your posting over all during that feud on here. Also, if your posting was so good, why did you kept getting banned in your earlier runs?

zorax

likes this
I got abused when I joined here back in 2004ish as well. You're not wrong. It's harder for some members.

But I still cop **** to this day. It happens. It doesn't mean there is a clique or bullying. It just meant my attempts at humor fell flat, or my logic in a debate was bad, or my tone was misconstrued or I was found to be arguing about something I didn't quite know enough to be arguing about. It's rarely, if ever, just an orchestrated effort by some like minded posters to chase off another one for some arbitrary reason.

It's easy to look outwards and be annoyed that the others on the forum aren't quite as nice, gentle, friendly and helpful as they can be, but at the same time it's no one's obligation here to educate anyone on how to engage in debate and conversation. If people resort to personal attacks, they get infracted. If they rip your post to shreds and turn you into a meme, well that's fair game. It's a bit of a tough ****ish environment here and can be harder for some to get alone with everyone than others, but that's just life. No point crying about it.

You stuck it out and now you're well accepted here. People talk to you and like your posts and you generally have a good time. So you know that despite the fact that we're all ****s, we don't really care enough to chase someone off the site.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What you called me on Facebook was terrible, I remember. As was your posting over all during that feud on here. Also, if your posting was so good, why did you kept getting banned in your earlier runs?
Pratter, you called me a "demented" c-word. And then when I did not take kindly to that, and blocked you, you made another account just to send me more of the same. I'm not having a go at you, it was pretty funny, but there really is no need for us to traverse this old ground once more.

RE: the rest I couldn't care less whether my posting is "good" quite frankly. My enjoyment of posting here is not derived from how much others approve of what I have to say.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
My username is Pratters, not Pratter. So that's troll posting right there as you are repeating that constantly.. You called me some thing quite dire, which meant to get burned or some thing I remember.

Any ways, I support andmark. What a guy, what a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.