• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you eating right now?

honestbharani

Masala Dosa and Onion Uthappam.. Could not resist the urge any longer and zomato'd dinner tonight. Proper Udupi preparation too. Was all kinds of awesome.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yesterday I had a pro-wrestling itch and wanted to watch some 90s wrestling so started off with 1996 Royal Rumble. Girlfriend wanted to hang out with me on zoom and see what the **** this is about and she watched Golddust v. Razor Ramon with me. It was a terrible match with some very shady gimmicks but she enjoyed it greatly. Said it was similar to Naruto and I haven't watched that so don't know what she means.

Then I watched her play hollow knight that she started playing last week and die repeatedly. It looks like a really cool game though and I'm glad she's having a blast with her first video game.

Overall, share screen with zoom truly a game changer over facetime/watchtogether/skype etc.

ataraxia

Yesterday I had a pro-wrestling itch and wanted to watch some 90s wrestling so started off with 1996 Royal Rumble. Girlfriend wanted to hang out with me on zoom and see what the **** this is about and she watched Golddust v. Razor Ramon with me. It was a terrible match with some very shady gimmicks but she enjoyed it greatly. Said it was similar to Naruto and I haven't watched that so don't know what she means.

Then I watched her play hollow knight that she started playing last week and die repeatedly. It looks like a really cool game though and I'm glad she's having a blast with her first video game.

Overall, share screen with zoom truly a game changer over facetime/watchtogether/skype etc.
Very much so about what you were eating...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Continuing my theme of cooking healthy food at home :ph34r:

Home made fried chicken and Mac and cheese. I used an air fryer for the chicken and the breading didn’t come out as evenly as I liked but it was crispy and tasty! Quick as hell to make though. And much healthier than deep frying - though obviously not “healthy” in a general sense. Barely used any oil at all (a very light spray on the pan with cooking spray and that’s it! No oil on the chicken.)

2E79E1A6-E5B3-4B0B-B18E-4203B8BA744A.jpeg

Last edited:

Daemon

I'm stuck at home so I'm actually fasting lol. Family gathers to pray Isha and Taraweeh every night as well. No offence to our practicing Muslims here but I'm finding it annoying tstl.

zorax

likes this
I'm stuck at home so I'm actually fasting lol. Family gathers to pray Isha and Taraweeh every night as well. No offence to our practicing Muslims here but I'm finding it annoying tstl.
You're living with your family now?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I've said this before but this isn't really something that should be forced upon anyone. Hate to see it.