• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by CricAddict

1. CricAddict

Guess the poster

Guys, just thought of a new game. Most probably it might have been done already but couldn't find any thread on it. We post a gem post from a poster and others guess who it is. Let me start off. Without doing a search, guess the CW poster who wrote this. "You should write a book on the...
  2. CricAddict

Cricket achievements of CWers

Just read SCC's interview and saw that he has played first division. If we have to rank CWers in terms of cricket achievements, how will they rank? JimmyGS clearly is at top being a successful international player but I do not have much idea about others here and interested to know. To rank as...
  3. CricAddict

Imagining four Archers = Frightening

Not sure if frightening.
  4. CricAddict

Retirement thread

I see that there is no thread or posts to pay tribute to not-so-famous cricketers who retire, hence creating this thread. Niall O'Brien retired this week. Has been Ireland's flag bearer along with Porterfield and his brother for a long time and credit to him for playing for the country till...
  5. CricAddict

India vs England test series - Last Man Standing

Hi all, Separating the game from the tour thread. Winner 1: GaryLyon Currently standing: zorax, Daemon, Pratters
  6. CricAddict

All time XIs discussion

A thread to discuss all the all time XIs that Nufan has created across countries. We can have a promotion/delegation game here in future where the current/future player enters into a team and one of the incumbents is demoted on a consensus.
  7. CricAddict

***Official*** ICC World Cup Qualifiers 2018

Sun Mar 4 (50 ovs) 09:30 local (07:30 GMT | 16:30 JST) Group B - Afghanistan v Scotland Bulawayo Athletic Club Sun Mar 4 (50 ovs) 09:30 local (07:30 GMT | 16:30 JST) Group A - Papua New Guinea v United Arab Emirates Harare Sports Club Sun Mar 4 (50 ovs) 09:30 local (07:30 GMT | 16:30 JST)...
  8. CricAddict

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

You can see it in this.
  9. CricAddict

Most favourite current cricketer in CW

I am not sure if we already have a thread for this but I am fine to run this as a poll annually. You can like the cricketer for cricketing or non-cricketing reasons. Not compulsory to give the reasons. So if everyone is interested, will run this poll. Please go ahead and nominate your current 3...
  10. CricAddict

Ben Stokes vs Ravi Ashwin

Who is the better allrounder?
  11. CricAddict

Natural talent

A doubt in my mind on all sports including cricket. There are so many sons of sportspersons who succeed in the same sport. Is it because of natural talent or since they have better access to facilities and coaching? Is natural talent real?
  12. CricAddict

Greatest Limited Overs All-rounder of all time, tournament/voting thread

Will tell you who Sanath is. Can't compare him with Shakib.
  13. CricAddict

Are the Aussies getting back to the attitude era?

Are the Aussies getting back to their attitude era of 1990s where they dominated and crushed every single opponent? Or is this WC win a flash in the pan and teams will continue to equally compete like the last few years?