• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess the poster

CricAddict

Guys, just thought of a new game. Most probably it might have been done already but couldn't find any thread on it. We post a gem post from a poster and others guess who it is.

Let me start off. Without doing a search, guess the CW poster who wrote this.

"You should write a book on the travails of your penis. No doubt it would be a fantastic learning experience for us lesser CWers."

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think it's me. Uses of the word "travails" and "lesser" mean it is a member who likes to think of themselves as verbose. The lack of care for punctuation and pointed sentence structure feels me-ish. I was clearly feeling a bit bitchy towards whoever it was, the subject matter feels like I'd be talking about Sledger but the tone is one I've rarely used with Sledger. I'd guess I'm talking to some macho ****wit thats probably long since banned.