• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket achievements of CWers

CricAddict

Just read SCC's interview and saw that he has played first division. If we have to rank CWers in terms of cricket achievements, how will they rank? JimmyGS clearly is at top being a successful international player but I do not have much idea about others here and interested to know.

To rank as of now,

1. JimmyGS: International test player - NZ
2. SillyCowCorner: First Division - WI

Has anyone here played first class cricket for their country?

Daemon

Goughy played and coached to a high level iirc. Was in the WI for a while if I’m not dreaming that up.

morgieb

But being serious for a moment:

Mathew Sinclair has an account here
Michael Atherton supposedly lurks the forum

Then you have people like Andrew Gale, Chris Taylor and Chris Mpofu be involved with the site.

I can think of a few actual posters here who are good, but none on Neesham's level.

Burgey

Martin Crowe posted on here for a while. Bonafide legend.
Yeah, gave up because everyone doubted it was him. Probably CW's darkest day tbh. What a player he was. The insights he could have provided here... smh

Ian Pont famously posted on here regarding Atul Sharma and copped an absolute bucketing from a lot of posters