• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Josh

1. Josh

'Gay' Dog refused restaurant service

In May of 2009, Ian Jolly was not allowed to take his seeing-eye dog Nudge into Thai Spice restaurant, in Adelaide. Jolly was accompanied by a woman who had asked whether they might be allowed to bring the guide dog onto the premises with them, and the waiter, thinking she had said "gay dog,"...
  2. Josh

Brad Haddin

What are your thoughts?? I think he isn't really a test quality keeper, and at his age, he isn't going to become one any time soon. Granted, he adds a lot with the bat, but he seems to let through an amazing amount of opportunities AND byes.
  3. Josh

Bianca Dye Vs. Jennifer Hawkins

So I'm sure everybody has heard about the current debate involving the Jennifer Hawkins posing "untouched" on the cover of Marie Claire as a supposed "good role model" for healthy body image. Many people, including the busty radio presenter Bianca Dye, have slammed the whole thing saying that...
  4. Josh

Les Paul

RIP guitar legend Les Paul who died yesterday. Revolutionised electric guitars as we know them today. Sadly missed.
  5. Josh

Ashes on FTA TV??

Any news on whether the Ashes is going to be picked up on Free-to-air TV like the SBS did last time?? Thoughts would be towards One HD considering that's up and running now. 9 won't take it.
  6. Josh

The death

You're the captain, it's a 50 over match, the other team needs 10 runs off the last over. Pick any bowler in history - living or dead - to bowl that last over. Who would you choose??
  7. Josh

Sleep

You never really know how much it means to you until you spend a weekend almost without it. I just want to sleep for 3 or 4 days. Work is so overrated when you haven't had a good sleep in a while. Well, the non-sleep Sunday night was partially self-incurred.
  8. Josh

Heartbroken Man Sells Life on eBay

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080623/tuk-lifestyle-australia-britain-auction-a7ad41d.html Tad extreme, one feels.
  9. Josh

The Shaver Debate

Never used a manual, tbh. Doesn't really appeal to me, either. However the electric I have now is cutting me up a fair treat. Might need a new one for me birthday, I'd wager.
  10. Josh

Car for Sale

If anyone in Melbourne needs a car, I'm selling my '85 Toyota Celica for $1500-1700. 5 speed manual, Kenwood CD player, Sony Xtra Bass speakers, 2.4 litre 4 cylinder engine, 440 km/tank, registered until mid-September.
  11. Josh

Shin Splints

Been diagnosed with these things for the 2nd time in my life, they are a total pain in my... well I was going to say back end, but then realised that - in the literal sense - they are more a pain in the front section of the leg. The tibia, to be precise. Anyway; was just wondering if any of you...
  12. Josh

The Mighty Boosh

"I'm Old Gregg!" :laugh: Girlfriend got me into this show. At first dismissed it, saying "it sounds like immature ****"; then I watched it, and instantly wanted more. Seems to be some pretty good British comedy out there these days. Very fond of Noel Fielding.
  13. Josh

Salad Fingers

Anyone else watch Salad Fingers in here? I've only been introduced quite recently. It's rather humerous in parts, and just WTF in others. But entertaining all in all. "I like it when the red water comes out" :laugh:
  14. Josh

Are you a fan of Nathan Bracken's hair?

:ph34r:
  15. Josh

Damien Fleming

I feel that Fleming seems to be one of the forgotten bowlers in Australian cricket. I reckon he could have easily played a lot more test matches than he did and he was a very handy member of the Aussie team when he did represent the country. Just a little note to ensure Flemo that he isn't...