• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Spark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mate, if rodk carries on with his baseball>cricket garbage is it possible to move the thread to somewhere outside CC please?
    Hi, I'm very sorry but I have asked questions which have warranted no answers so please can you tell me what the problem is. I ask nicely and with respect. Please at least give me the dignity of an answer?
    Seriously, if all I can look forward to is constant battles and some sad ****tard getting on my back because his pubic hair leaked then count me out... If there's no structure or rules about off topic in the main 'important' threads then please delete my account... I'm five months pregnant and tired of the struggle, I'm totally emotionally drained.

Best wishes, Caroline.
    One week for sexual harassment is a little weak being honest and being further honest there has to be some area of the forum we can have proper adult conversations... ? Who is in charge around here.
    Seriously... this is getting silly on the India vs England Thread it is taking the piss I have posted on topic and what I feel are valid posts,from #7409 #7417 is pure ****. I don't have time to report all of them.
    Point taken thanks, you will see an improvement but I just don't want to be bullied off the forum. When Scarlett comes back she will be worse the second time around I can promise, I have tried everything to reason with it at PC but nothing, sorry. I don't like this and don't want it just want to feel part of the community that was taken away from me at PC by an admin who wanted *** I got to know several members... Well I guess you can read the posts so I wont digress.

Caroline x
    Well it's getting silly now I have reported everything and it's just going around posting nonsense straight after me... I have tried to be peaceful with it and her assistant sledger but these people are just trolling and being nasty... I have asked my friend shadowplayer to also report where he says fit and not intervence at all and certainly not in a nasty way. As I want this to be a positive experience than negative.
    Yeah I find the social market side of sandbox games much more fascinating to observe than actually play. If I got into a space flight simulator that wasn't Endless Space my brother would quite possibly murder me too. That said, it's such a unique game that I probably owe myself to spend a few more hours trying to make it tick.

I've played roughly 4k games of LoL and around 1500 of DotA2. Toxicity is something I'm intimately familiar with. As long as the block options are working correctly I don't mind a bit of fire.
    A little bit, but it was years ago. Took me an ungodly amount of time to do basic tasks like land, take off and mine. I just couldn't get myself enthusiastic about the core gameplay and it was sub at the time so I just stopped. I love reading the massive war/espionage recaps though.

My brother swears by Endless Space. Seems to me to be a more streamlined but less open version of Eve. He sends me streams of impressive looking screenshots but I just don't think those kinds of games are for me.
    I understand but you need to know it trolled me relentlessly on Planet cricket. Myself and the site owner asked her in for a private conversation but she refused and aired everything in public. It was very nasty and not welcome. She was banned from Planet cricket for that reason alone. She kept coming back and was subsequently banned twice after with sock puppet accounts. If it has a problem with me then put me on ignore but it is 'obsessed' just keeps spouting the same nonsense with no proof... It'll follow me everywhere and post just after me so I will have to report every post. Sorry but I want to come here with a fresh page and not go through the same crap I did there,

Regards cat x
    Hi really sorry just a bit confused on the ignoring thing you posted to me... Any chance you can explain to me please.

Regards, Cat.
    Stuff tge weak and unjustified infractions already.

Capricious banning is where its at you pathetic excuse of a power tripping human being.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…