• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Spark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you know if there's any commentary planned for the Ashes mate? I might be ok to do a session or two, pending equipment needs etc.
    Needs to be evening or weekend as I work pretty much 6 to 6 now. If it's this weekend I can do tomorrow from about 10am GMT
    Could do. I haven't been on skype or watched cricket in ages though. ping me on there (and marco/nitesh)
    Yeah, I just saw it yesterday and wouldn't have believed it before the season started. Now its credible info.
    Aus - India thread coming up as closed to me on my phone as of five minutes ago, but there's new posts in it. I wanna join in. Wtf is going on man?
    Haha, human consciousness! There is a weirdly connected strain because a lot of these silicon valley guys, particularly Musk and Thiel, know full well about this and the whole thrust of recent AI talk and simulation theory is because more and more people are waking up to what really makes us humans.

I know this will sound like nonsensical gibberish to you, it would have to me, all I can say is that do yourself a favour...not just because of things like politics but because of your own life. I am sure you've noticed a change in my posting from what it used to be to what it is over the last year. Once your ego, a fiction you've made to deal with this world, is destroyed, you can truly know yourself and what is bothering you as well as what inspires you. People turn from addicts, lose a lot of weight (me), and many other underlying issues we have after they discover their human consciousness.
    2 - That is enough for me to continue spending time deciphering everything rather than just glancing at headlines and accepting the demagoguery. If he does something really despicable I will call him out for him and - whether you believe it or not - there are plenty that defend him against this ridiculousness that will also join in. But the more they try to hammer him and exaggerate the more they will lose. This machine doesn't know any other way and it will its own demise. I think then the world will go from globalisation to nationalism and it may alleviate so much of the meddling that causes friction between people of different nations.
    1 - I'm almost at the stage where I want to buy a "Make America Great Again Hat" haha. Not because of him but what he could potentially stand for.

I think to me and many others that his win was a cultural and political coup d'tat. He may not align with me in all my own political beliefs but the one where he aligns with myself and potentially many more others is that he is THE anti-establishment candidate. There is no candidate in living memory they've tried to character assassinate (as well as his associates) to this extent. Even the sell-outs of his own party are gunning for him. But as long as he keeps doing what he was voted for, he is showing his people (as well as other people) that power lies with us.
    If you ever have the opportunity to experience DMT...do not hesitate. It will change your life, your perception of the world and a greater understanding of everything that is happening around you as well as a greater understanding of yourself and what makes you human. You will begin to appreciate reality over constructs that we (individually and as a society) have created and that we often follow obliviously. You will realise what I mean by a shared human consciousness and the fear you have will dissipate, and it will all make sense.

I'm not sure what kind of person you are - you may be against the idea - but if I could give one gift to you or any other person in the world it is this experience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…