• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th June - Group A - England v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

MW1304

Every fibre in my being says this should be funny, but it really isn't. Surely there should still be enough play.

Edit: Although it might be worth it for a meltdown or two.

91Jmay

I would rather this game be washed out than us win from here, the salt on this forum would be absolutely hilarious.

Great bowling from the Aussies, we've gone too hard at the ball but that's the way they play.

morgieb

What happens if its a no result?

BD goes through on NRR?
Bangladesh go through as they've actually won a game.

Something needs to change to prevent a situation like this from ever happening again. One NR is generally fine, but not being able to even complete a game is a terrible look no matter who it is. I'd be feeling pretty embarrassed now if we were in Bangladesh's situation.

Aritro

You could tell it was coming, the light around the time of Root's dismissal suddenly got very dark.
Well in that case, the Australians should do the right thing and call him back to the crease after the rain break.

Outrageous if Bangladesh are denied their rightful place in the semi-final due to a basic lack of sportsmanship.