• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

42nd Match - Afghanistan v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

weldone

Uh Gulbadin bringing himself into the attack. This is the time WI may slowly take control of the match.

mr_mister

Despite the crappy run rate it's nice to see them not 3 down like they usually are at this stage

weldone

Gulbadin is like the useless bully in our gully cricket who couldn't play cricket but would open the batting and open the bowling because he's the boss.

quincywagstaff

Gayle's international career is dragging out as painfully and pointlessly as Sanath Jayasuriya's, who even played one final ODI in 2011 because I suppose 444 matches weren't enough.

weldone

Uh Hetmyer is killing the game here against Nabi, and Gulbadin is persisting with him. What a spud!

weldone

Now he will not finish Dawlat's 10. He himself will probably chip in with a couple of overs at the death too! Pathetic captaincy!

wrongun

Banned
I find it so maddening that even a team like Afghanistan has administrative problems and issues with their players. FFS I wish the cricket boards got their act together. No matter what happens in this game, I think Afghanistan has done a lot well....other than the bizarre captaincy

MW1304

Why did weldone suddenly go on a spray about Gulbadin? Like 10 posts in a row of that. Did he insult your parents? What's the deal.

vcs

Brilliant from Ikram, looked so hopelessly out of his depth in that match against India. Afghanistan should win this TBH. But they probably won't.

Howe_zat

Why did weldone suddenly go on a spray about Gulbadin? Like 10 posts in a row of that. Did he insult your parents? What's the deal.
Particularly since Gulbadin was Afghanistan's best player in several of their early games.