• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Abdul Sattar Edhi passes away

Victor Ian

I've never heard of him, though I've never been to Pakistan.

What a man! I am often amazed by these people who manage to create huge systems for the betterment of their society. Let's hope his good work continues after he has gone through all the people he would have influenced.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I think we've all known this was coming for a long time due to his poor health but it's still heart breaking to say the least. Words cannot do justice for a man like that. All I can say is that the world would be so much better if there were more people like him, heck, even one more person like him. RIP.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Indeed, it seems not many know him outside of Pakistan but the man was a legend in the country and arguably its most loved son. He will be missed. And as you I hope so too his good work lives on.

vcs

A great loss, but his legacy will live on and he will inspire several generations to come. What an amazing man he was.

Fusion

Global Moderator
A great humanitarian. In my humble opinion, the greatest Pakistani to ever live. RIP Eidhi Sahab.

Nauq

A great loss to a nation going through a real tough time.
I can't recall any real life Hero Pakistan ever had apart from him? I mean there might be some but Eidhi was just an awesome person.