• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are you drunk right now?

Are you intoxicated via alcohol?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not actually drunk, but nursing the after effects of my last bout with Bacchus.

A Sainsbury mega brunch, Lindl chocolate bunny and two double chocolate muffins haven't yet killed the bastard.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What's a sainsburys mega brunch?
About a fiver.

EyeThangEwe. 😎

Chips, two eggs, two sausages, two rashers of bacon, beans and grilled tomatoes. Plus one and three quarter veggie sausages as the missus didn't rate them and I'll eat pretty much anything, especially when nursing a bastard behind the eyes.

It's basically their cooked breakfast for anyone who doesn't get their arse in gear before 11.30.

Adders

Ill be checking in here later today. Free piss at the races for a work do.

**** idea for a Sunday.......but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Gnske

Should have reported in on Friday night, that was a thing.

I'd never seen a hooker before, let alone an angry Asian man trying to beat a hooker before that night. Hard work.

zorax

likes this
Great idea for a thread
You owe me for bumping this during BOTM

Last night ended with me having to take care of a blacked out friend covered in vomit on the side of a major highways after the taxi driver (whom I had to pay off) kicked us out. A risky proposition in Dubai. Thank god I wear an undershirt otherwise I don't know how we'd have gotten home