• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Awful people you still engage with

mr_mister

i've got massive schadenfreude with JK Rowling atm

have never liked her and hated the undeserved status she had as woke queen when she retroactively made Dumbledore gay. didn't buy one bit it was always her intention while writing the books like she claimed

Spark

Global Moderator
i've got massive schadenfreude with JK Rowling atm

have never liked her and hated the undeserved status she had as woke queen when she retroactively made Dumbledore gay. didn't buy one bit it was always her intention while writing the books like she claimed
you'll have to explain this; i saw little but scorn about that from the "woker" parts of my social and internet circles

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I guess the generation most likely to consider itself 'woke' is also the one that grew up on Potter, which is where he's coming from?

mr_mister

you'll have to explain this; i saw little but scorn about that from the "woker" parts of my social and internet circles
oh, i thought she was praised for the move by people - iirc people were saying there were clear gay vibes between dumbledore and grindelwald or something like that, therefore she had clearly planned it out all along. there could have been more backlash against it then i realised though or maybe we ran in different internet circles