• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

Global Moderator
It turns out that Motorwada is a deathmonger multi, who was banned ages ago. Perma'd.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
zorax has been banned for a week for an accumulation of infraction points relating to:
  • Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members
  • Trolling or baiting

Spark

Global Moderator
Scarlett has been banned for a month for persistent and targeted harrassment.

shadowplayer has been banned for a week for ignoring moderator instructions and posting offensive material.

Spark

Global Moderator
John1990 has been banned for a week for consistently over-the-top aggressive posting leading to various infractions.

Spark

Global Moderator
SteveWaugh has been banned for a week for an egregiously and grossly disrespectful comment towards another member.

Spark

Global Moderator
Shadowplayer has been banned for three months due to repeated abuse with a side of gay-bashing.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
SteveWaugh has been banned for one year for an accumulation of infraction points relating to:
  • Posting offensive material
  • Disparaging comments on race/sexuality/personal circumstances
  • Serial offender

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Untouchables666 has been banned permanently for manifest and consistent bigotry directed at Indians.

harsh.ag

sledger has been banned for a week for an accumulation of points related to insulting other members.

Spark

Global Moderator
TNT has been banned for a week for a line of posting which was worth several distinct infractions at once including filter avoidance, lack of respect etc.

Spark

Global Moderator
EmJo has been banned for a week for consistent and flagrant ignorance of repeated moderator instructions and highly disruptive behaviour in various threads.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
CandyGirl by her own admission was only here to report posts and make accusations, and given she continued to carry on and cause drama by harassing a member by VMs, she's been permanently banned. I don't imagine this should phase her given she showed no intention of actually engaging with the forum outside that issue, but I thought I should announce that in case anyone wondered.

EmJo has long been suspected of being a multiple account, and some new revelations have given us enough evidence to go ahead and permanently ban her for that too.

I know I don't usually make editorial comments in the announcements thread but I really hope that's the end of that whole saga.

Spark

Global Moderator
honestbharani has been banned for a week for repeatedly ignoring moderator requests with regards to abusing the reporting system.

Spark

Global Moderator
Scarlett has been banned for a week for continual disobedience with regards to harrassment and disruptive posting in general.

nagraj85 has been perma'd, along with any multis he chooses to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.