• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Members XV - congratulations sledger

trundler

The time is ripe. The torch passes to a new generation of no-good bums with nothing better to do than to run an online popularity contest. That would be me.

It's happening! Has been another solid year for CricketWeb with old legend re-staking their claims as well as worthy new contenders appearing.

Standard format. But do drop your suggestions below.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Suggestions but they are merely that

- interest can wane in BOTMs that go on so long. Group stages and then relatively short knockouts are the best way around that
- no posts in 2020 should mean no entry
- zorax sucks

trundler

Yeah, must've posted in 2020 to enter. I remember the last one had some sort of automatic nomination system. Keen to know if that should be continued or people want to manually nominate members.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I would also like to take this opportunity to preemptively vote against zorax in every battle he is involved in, thx

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'd recommend you decide your format and number of entrants

Sort by post count
Remove non 2020
Remove opt outs
And leave a handful of spaces for people who don't make the cut by this route. Eg someone like red ink squid would be worth a place

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'd recommend you decide your format and number of entrants

Sort by post count
Remove non 2020
Remove opt outs
And leave a handful of spaces for people who don't make the cut by this route. Eg someone like red ink squid would be worth a place
oh here he is, recommending stuff again, typical

trundler

_Ed_
Deathscar_00
a massive zebra
Adders
Agricultural
AndrewB
Andruid
Ankitj
Athlai
Bahseph
beamer
Bijed
Bolo
Borges
BoyBrumby
Burgey
Cabinet96
CasMcG24
cpr
Daemon
Dan
Dendarii
dontcloseyoureyes
FaaipdeOiad
Flem274*
flibbertyjibber
fredfertang
Furball
GaryLyon
GI Joe
GIMH
Gnske
GoodAreasShane
grecian
Grumpy
Heboric
Hendrix
Hicheal Michael
Howe_zat
indiaholic
JBmac
Jedi brah
jimmy101
Johnners
Jono
Kingkallis
Kippax
Magrat_Garlick
marc71178
marcuss
Marius
maximas
morgieb
mr miyagi
Mr_Mister
Nate
Niall
NUFAN
NZTailender
OS
Pothas
Prince EWS
Quincywagstaff
Rasimione
Red_Hill
ripper868
Scarlett
SeamUp
Shadowplayer
Shady Slim
Shri
sillycowcorner1
Singh767
sledger
Smudge
social
Spark
Spikey
srbhkshk
Starfighter
Stefan9
superkingdave
Teja
Teuton
theegyptian
trundler
Uppercut
vcs
vic_orthdox
vogue
watson
weldone
wpdavid
zaremba

These are the nominations from last time. Will weed out those who don't qualify. We'll nominate more to fill up the spots afterwards

Last edited:

trundler

If zorax can have the gall (or lack of self awareness) to participate then a fine poster like LT should no doubt take part. Nonetheless, it's his prerogative.