• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Four

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mahindinho gets home by five runs! Awesome stuff, would buy Hurst a beer.

Blew my load tbh.

Mahindinho

WHAT A MATCH!

This game really isn't any good for my nerves.

Code:
And that's the end of the match. Withington Wonderers won by 5 runs.	
Withington Wonderers	223-10	
Scaly Piscine CC	218-10
Dreadfully unlucky, Scaly - I thought you had me there!

Scaly piscine

Battrick ruins another game with the usual collapse tripe. My team was better on the day, but the ludicrous collapse for me came earlier than the ludicrous collapse for him.

Mahindinho

So is the final me vs Nibbs, or Nibbs vs me? I suspect the latter.

Should be another close match, and it's bloody well about time that Reed and Sandwith scored some runs. They'll be put on toilet-cleaning duty if they don't.

Mahindinho

Nnanden said:
...to who? :p
To both of us!

I really hope this game ends up as another crowd-pleaser. And another win for me, of course ;)

I've challenged Nibbs at his patch. He's not accepted yet.

Robertinho

If Nibbs wins, then I do the ol' Australia losing to Italy in the WC trick and say I lost to the eventual winner under dubious circumstances, so if it was a fair competition, I would have won. :cool:

Mahindinho

Robertinho said:
If Nibbs wins, then I do the ol' Australia losing to Italy in the WC trick and say I lost to the eventual winner under dubious circumstances, so if it was a fair competition, I would have won. :cool:
Mind if I use the same line on Sunday? ;)

ash chaulk

been a good cup i might add. thanks to all for organising and goodluck to whenuapiapiapiapo and withington..

im tipping whenuapiapiapaia to win.

Mahindinho

Nibbs has better batting but my bowling attack has better depth. I've got nothing to match Duggan and Lee, though :(

Should be close, but I'd put my money on Whenuapai.

Mahindinho

AussieDominance said:
Playing the underdog tag ha ha
Who, me? :ph34r:

There were two sides that I wanted to avoid right from the start - Asterix and Whenuapai. Sorry Scaly - I seriously underestimated you back then.

Robertinho

Mahindinho said:
Who, me? :ph34r:

There were two sides that I wanted to avoid right from the start - Asterix and Whenuapai. Sorry Scaly - I seriously underestimated you back then.
I'm guessing Anchormen not being on that list is merely an oversight? Yeah no worries, you're only human. :D