• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cosmetic surgery

Flem274*

123/5
nah, people have asked if i want to get hair treatment since i've grown it back but now sport the beginnings of a bald patch but it's expensive and i think it's more confident to just embrace it.

i got called daddy in town the other week so i guess there will always be people with poor taste ready to embrace you and your physical flaws.

Shri

Yeah wasted years on my hat phase

Shaving your head everyday instead is so much better

Kirkut

Don't understand the obsession. I've watched plenty of women ruining their natural beauty with demoniac protruding lips.

Athlai

Not Terrible
nah, people have asked if i want to get hair treatment since i've grown it back but now sport the beginnings of a bald patch but it's expensive and i think it's more confident to just embrace it.

i got called daddy in town the other week so i guess there will always be people with poor taste ready to embrace you and your physical flaws.
For those keeping track at home I'm the twin with the luscious head of hair.

Howe_zat

Have you, or would you, contemplate any cosmetic procedures?

I was just reading about this on the face it stunning looking young woman who had her lips done. Completely insane.

Lips like a baboons bottom
Don't understand the obsession. I've watched plenty of women ruining their natural beauty with demoniac protruding lips.
Gonna go out on a limb and suggest that not everyone has your opinion at the forefront of their mind when they opt to get work done

Let people do what they want, christ.

Lillian Thomson

Gonna go out on a limb and suggest that not everyone has your opinion at the forefront of their mind when they opt to get work done

Posters don’t have your opinion at the forefront of their minds when passing an opinion on what other people do whilst not having our opinions at the forefront of their minds.

Let people post what they want. :D

Flem274*

123/5

eh, while plenty of people are balanced enough to get a little touch up there is no denying the industry makes a lot of money from those with big body image issues