• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Egypt air flight goes missing

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Conflicting reports coming from officials. Didn't lose altitude according to French officials. Egyptians believe it crashed into the sea. Last known radar map shows it was over Mediterranean Sea when it disappeared.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Nothing the Egyptians have said can be taken at face value after they've now not only retracted the 'definitive' identification of debris but also rumours of 360 degree swerves, etc. The US and French are playing down any terrorism angle too. This coupled with the relatively low time on type makes me wonder whether we're going to find out this was a pilot problem.

Last edited:

Victor Ian

Whatever the cause, how do they lose track of a plane? I thought they covered most areas with radar. I'd think this area would be blanket covered with all types of radar and tracking apparatus.

Spikey

Nothing the Egyptians have said can be taken at face value after they've now not only retracted the 'definitive' identification of debris but also rumours of 360 degree swerves, etc. The US and French are playing down any terrorism angle too. This coupled with the relatively low time on type makes me wonder whether we're going to find out this was a pilot problem.
well the Egyptians have a good record with this type of stuff........

Kirkut

Aircraft entered into another realm which is interlocked with our earthly realm through a portal.