• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fiction is great you wankheaded ****s

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't remember which thread it was where some of you numbskulls tried to claim fiction was stupid. Well let me tell you brother, you're stupid

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah his opinion would have been that the Iron Islands chapters were the best ones in ASOIAF but I'm too drunk to think of a funny reason why. Betway plus

Neptune

Someone write a fan fiction about cricket web. It could be based in Uganda and the plot is that we all have to get to London to start a Betway plus account. Funnnnznznn.

Gnske

"This is the day" trundler said, "this is the day I finally leave Cricketweb"

As he passed the Flem's cubicle, the man being notably absent, trundler couldn't help but think back on his time at CW as it was so called. He never intended on joining an advertising agency for the now world famous Betway, but that PLUS account years ago had forced the abandonment of the best made plans. Marriage, five kids, healthy living all fell the way of the Reikshalle.

A knock on the door, this was it. It all came down to this.

"Come in" said the voice from the dark office.

Trundler opened the door, sure enough there was HE, the only. Many things were said of him, some said under UV his office was a Jackson Pollock painting of that same colour of almost yellowish white. All variations on a theme of debauchery. This was the manner in which sledger, lover, enterpeneur and boss ruled CW.

The scene that greeted him was all too familiar. There he was, feet on his desk and a cigar perched upon his bottom lip burning an eternal inferno of desire. Sure enough, a woman of olive skin and delicious scent was adjusting her panties while laying her substantial bosom on sledger's lap. Trundler didn't know her that well, she appeared in the office from time to time and apparently had a supervisory position despite her infrequent appearances. This bothered him little, for work was Trundler's own reward, not the flesh of a woman.

"Come in" greeted sledger through a plume of smoke

"See honey, you should always wait for someone to say come in before one actually comes in." retorted the vision of Pandora

"Perhaps if one's door does not look like the road often travelled one will not feel the inclination to come forth." sledger deflected.

The wrong answer. He was greeted with a slap. Then Flem crawled out from under the desk.

"Better to just spit on the door in my opinion"

trundler walked out.

The end

sorry i tried

RossTaylorsBox

"This is the day" trundler said, "this is the day I finally leave Cricketweb"

As he passed the Flem's cubicle, the man being notably absent, trundler couldn't help but think back on his time at CW as it was so called. He never intended on joining an advertising agency for the now world famous Betway, but that PLUS account years ago had forced the abandonment of the best made plans. Marriage, five kids, healthy living all fell the way of the Reikshalle.

A knock on the door, this was it. It all came down to this.

"Come in" said the voice from the dark office.

Trundler opened the door, sure enough there was HE, the only. Many things were said of him, some said under UV his office was a Jackson Pollock painting of that same colour of almost yellowish white. All variations on a theme of debauchery. This was the manner in which sledger, lover, enterpeneur and boss ruled CW.

The scene that greeted him was all too familiar. There he was, feet on his desk and a cigar perched upon his bottom lip burning an eternal inferno of desire. Sure enough, a woman of olive skin and delicious scent was adjusting her panties while laying her substantial bosom on sledger's lap. Trundler didn't know her that well, she appeared in the office from time to time and apparently had a supervisory position despite her infrequent appearances. This bothered him little, for work was Trundler's own reward, not the flesh of a woman.

"Come in" greeted sledger through a plume of smoke

"See honey, you should always wait for someone to say come in before one actually comes in." retorted the vision of Pandora

"Perhaps if one's door does not look like the road often travelled one will not feel the inclination to come forth." sledger deflected.

The wrong answer. He was greeted with a slap. Then Flem crawled out from under the desk.

"Better to just spit on the door in my opinion"

trundler walked out.

The end

sorry i tried
This is the worst slash I've ever read and I've read Chernobyl slash.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Fiction is just for people who need an escape from their humdrum lives.
Yeah, which is everyone.

Even the people who don't read fiction need this, they just fall into the categories of either:
a) can't read
b) don't have time
c) do something else to achieve this purpose

Matteh

Yeah, which is everyone.

Even the people who don't read fiction need this, they just fall into the categories of either:
a) can't read
b) don't have time
c) do something else to achieve this purpose
Or there's the people who live in the now and are actually happy.