• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIFA Mobile gaming discussion

AndyZaltzHair

I’ve just started it. Anyone on it? Currently I believe I am on Level 5 and need to go up to Level 10 to unlock the market. My profile user is : OTA. Feel free to add me to play matches or post your user name so we can add each other and play if interested. I will try to frequently update my status.

I’m on midway through EFL part two on way to unlock EPL

My team:

733602F2-954A-446E-8463-BBA3CF3F15A1.jpg

Shri

Lol if you've got a good phone, get ppsspp emulator for the psp and play actual fifa

AndyZaltzHair

/ignore shri

Update

I’m on level 39 and stuck in premier league. The final opposition is manchester city and have to score three goals for a tie in the second half which looks immensely tough with my current team of OVR 99 though city has OVR 95. I’m half way through bundesliga and la liga as well. La liga looks the most tough division out there.

F9A5159F-9A07-4D3A-95A1-FE989BA405FF.jpg

I had Akanji in place of Laporte as CB but sold him yesterday to refill few energy for Atlantis event targeting one 99 rated Ibisevic. It’s going to be tough to get him in the time frame but he’s selling for a huge amount to get the cash back. I’ll update once I get him.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
well that explains why you've been away from the forum for a while :)

Is there a way to make friend leagues on this thing?