• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finally got what I wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

minamino

Banned
I remember making a post about what is the best way to pull lasses and touchwood my experience has been great so far in first year and a half in my uni life. A lot of girls are now interested me and appreciate my confidence and compliment me. I have not been in a relationship yet but a lot of girls told me that they would like to be in a relationship with me and they think i'm funny plus cute which is a deadly duo, something which every girl looks in a guy.

minamino

Banned
I wouldn't need to make MIDs if MODs unban my original account. It's been over a year now FGS. Even PakPassion admins dont ban me for that long

minamino

Banned
It wasn't that difficult. Living alone and moving out of home helped my confidence I guess. I used to have fear of flying as well but not anymore since I have been travelling alone on air. Another thing which helped me that I didn't try to fake my personality. I have just been myself and that's what attracted a lot of people towards me.

Daemon

Wow, that's cool firebreaker

Got any screenshots of sexting/flirting? I'm trying to learn as well how to pick up chicks.

duffer

I remember making a post about what is the best way to pull lasses and touchwood my experience has been great so far in first year and a half in my uni life. A lot of girls are now interested me and appreciate my confidence and compliment me. I have not been in a relationship yet but a lot of girls told me that they would like to be in a relationship with me and they think i'm funny plus cute which is a deadly duo, something which every girl looks in a guy.
Lol, relationships. Careful what you wish for breaksies

Teja.

Global Moderator
Dude are you bragging about becoming friends with all these girls and being 'confident' enough to talk to them because you think this for some reason means you have several avenues and are basically hypothetically knee deep?

There has to be a meme for 'this situation is not what you think it seems like'.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
tbf he's made some friends, which is wholesome and progress
True a lot of my closest friends are girls that's awesome but thought it was weird to go from that to 'all these girls thinks I'm sexy and want to date me'.

trundler

tbf he's made some friends, which is wholesome and progress
Yeah I mean Firebreaker is setting himself up for being trolled but coming out of one's shell is commendable.

Totally not saying this because I'm the biggest loser in the absence of zorax and Firebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.