• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First/Group Round - Group B - Scotland, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Hong Kong

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It's not like they bowl bad deliveries. They are just ordinary and they will be terrible even without straying. Why would you bet on Zimbabwe though. Quite odd.

Daemon

I just got on them at $3 2 balls before Shahzad got out. Their batting's capable of chasing down a reasonable target, though form is probably not on their side.

Niall

It's not like they bowl bad deliveries. They are just ordinary and they will be terrible even without straying. Why would you bet on Zimbabwe though. Quite odd.
They have won a match here and their to be fair!

Its more of an in running side, most of the associates (which they are tbh) I always cover myself on them, but was always a little to trustworthy with Zimbabwe.

Anyway everyone has an irrational hatred, mine is Zimbabwe cricket :)

FaaipDeOiad

Never really cared for t20 but I've been enjoying this pre-tournament a lot. Maybe because I'm not as familiar with the players so I'm less inclined to compare the format to ODIs/FC/test cricket and just watch the game. Really interesting contest here anyway.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah, same Fuller. Been fun to watch the tournament so far. Also, I think it's not meaningless games. Quite looking forward to even matches of the test playing nations.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am confused by all these Indians in the crowd celebrating every four as if they have won the lottery.

Aaron510

what a great over that was? I really really enjoyed the last two shots from sami..

How do you guys rate shahzad?

Tom Flint

Who was on strike for the 3rd umpire call? If it weren't for that, the missed stumping and a ridiculous amount of extras, Zimbabwe might have kept this down to a very chase able total

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Was Samiullah who was given not out on the catch decision. He was on 14 off 24 at the time, so pretty big decision.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't see how it could have been given not out at all. Usually there is this angle which confuses whether the ball bounced on the ground or not. Here, it was clean under the fielder's hands.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Great to see Afghanistan on the verge of qualifying. Best story to come out of cricket last 7-8 years.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Afghanistan has improved a lot in the last 12 months. Their bowling is quite good for an associate though the batting needs improvement.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I really like Rashid. Can't believe he is just 17 and can bowl as sharply as he can giving the ball so much rip.