• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey, quick question -

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've now tried two zinger pies in my career. Tasted as good as the first one, just feel as though there should be more filling in it. Tried the old couple of seasoned chips inside the pie trick which went down well.

I don't think I'll order another one for a while now unless I'm just completely craving pie and I'm near a KFC.

ajdude

just had round two. good amount of filling, found a good solid chunk towards the end which was a nice surprise. pastry was delicious. could've done with a drink, but the spiciness has mostly ceased. all in all fantastic. if they're seriously only for a limited time and don't become a regular menu item, i propose a protest.

ajdude

actually i did the exact same thing as uvelo****y on tuesday. poor choice, original recipe doesn't do it for me anymore

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Had my first Zinger pie today. Delicious. As has been said before, flaky crisp pastry, filling mildly spiced a good ratio of bird to gravy.

Got it as part of a deal with chips, P&G, 2 wicked wings, 1 piece of original recipe and Sunkist. $10 something.

Got to say it was the best KFC I've had in ages. Place had gone downhill, but the normal chicken was delicious as were the WW. Still feel they need to work on getting their chips back to the glory days though. They're never hot/steamy enough, they're always too small and the seasoning ratio is always wrong. I never bother with the P&G unless I'm starving.

8/10 overall experience with a 9/10 for the pie.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha.

I had my third one today. Was still 'so good' like usual. I said it last time but I'm taking a break from Pie's/KFC for a little while now.

dermo

had my debut today, what an experience, made a mess of myself half way in and it wasn't the pie that bad boy was way to well made to drip on me

went with the combo but i'm keen to go for the whole package next time

9/10 will definitely be consuming regularly

IMG_0079.JPGIMG_0080.JPG

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How many times have I done that? You see I said I was taking a break from pie's which mean I can still have zinger pies. I'm aware of the spelling FFS, If anything I'm going to spell it wrong just to annoy you that little bit more.

ajdude

How many times have I done that? You see I said I was taking a break from pie's which mean I can still have zinger pies. I'm aware of the spelling FFS, If anything I'm going to spell it wrong just to annoy you that little bit more.
so wait are you taking a break from pie is? or did you forget to expand on that ("I was taking a break from pie's crusts")