• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How fast is your internet?

inbox24

I recently go ADSL2+ but somehow only getting speeds of up to 1.4Mbps, so downloading at about 150kb/s, which is slower than ADSL1. Does anyone else have this problem?

BTW I'm only 500 metres from my exchange in Lidcombe.

cpr

20 meg line, will download at around 2200 kb/s when i'm maxing out on the newsgroups (which do carry legal downloads aswell, just to cover my back). Apparently i'm quite far from my exchange, which is why my TV signals a bit poor. However my exchange is sat under there big contact centre in Baguley, so might be quite a good un :)

ripper868

About 1 second from pressing post reply to this dialog box coming up.

EDIT: and about 1.5 from submit reply to the board being shown

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Pretty sure we had a thread where we all tested our speeds from that site. Anyway:

Supposed to improve in a month or so.

Son Of Coco

17956 kb/s download. 600 upload.

Am downloading at the moment and it's going at 4mb/s.

I think South Korea's generally pretty fast

pasag

RTDAS
We've exceeded our monthly bandwidth allowance, so we've been throttled back...

:1eye:
Current Billing Period: Ends: 08 Feb 2009
Peak Download used: 24999.762 MB
Off-Peak Download used: 25378.565 MB

Have less than a mb before I get capped for peak as well.