• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Emerging Nations Trophy (Sim League X)

Kraken

Bangladesh

Tamin Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Mominul Haque
Shakib Al-Hasan*
Mustfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah
Liton Das +
Mehidy Hasan
Taskin Ahmed
Taijul Islam
Mustfiqur Rahman

harsh.ag

UAE XI

1. Arshad Ali
2. Shaiman Anwar
3. Saqib Ali
4. Rohan Mustafa (5)
5. Khurram Khan (c) (4)
6. Swapnil Patil (wk)
7. Rameez Shahzad
8. Adnan Mufti
9. Ahmed Raza (3)
10. Ali Asad (1)
11. Imran Haider (2)

jimmy101

Jimmy, would you like a knockout tree or would you rather draw who meets whom randomly?
I hadn't thought of that. There is a website that I'm familiar with which generates knockout tress, but if you have something special in store l'm keen to see it!

GoodAreasShane

Namibia going in unchanged.

Going to rewatch the JP Kotze 148 once again in readiness for a simulated encore of that brilliant innings.

Taste it zorax

Teuton

Nawroz Mangal
Ibrahim Zadran
Rahmat Shah
Hashmatullah Shahidi
Asghar Afghan c
Mohammad Nabi
Afsar Zazai wk
Rashid Khan
Dawlat Zadran
Hamid Hassan
Yamin Ahmadzai

jimmy101

A few thoughts on the upcoming bouts...

Combined Islands vs Jamaica - Queen's Park, St. George's. On a pitch which promises to wear quickly the Windwards/Leewards are going to have their work cut out for them against that potent (and fired up) Jamaican attack. Combined Islands need to stay strong.

UAE vs Kenya - Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium - Abu Dhabi. A real Sharjah dustbowl might play into Kenya's favour with the newly-realised Varaiya/Karim/Obuya spin triad. Though UAE in Khurram Khan & Ahmed Raza have the power to match them.

Guyana vs Trinidad & Tobago - Providence Stadium, Providence. This Carribean battle promises to go down to the wire. Guyana have been solid, if not spectacular, whilst T&T have been hot & cold. Again, spin will play a big role in this game imo.

Hong Kong vs Namibia - Mission Road Ground, Hong Kong. Possibly the pick for match of the week. Ehsan Khan has been terrific all tournament & HK will need him to stand up again. Namibia, with two straight wins under their belt, will be full of confidence heading into this one though.

-

Scotland vs Barbados - Mannofield Park, Aberdeen. Hard to pick a winner here as I regard both sides to be very solid on paper. Let's just hope I get the selection process right for Barbados this time :-)

Zimbabwe vs Afghanistan - Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo. Two heavyweights are at it in this one, and the Zimbabwean groundsmen have dished up a pitch which doesn't play into the Afghanistan spinner's hands at all. Will be interesting to see what the mercurial Afghanis can produce.

Wales vs Netherlands - Sophia Gardens, Cardiff. Could be a good toss to lose here, what with batting conditions looking particularly treacherous on day one. Pitch should flatten out as the match goes on, so a solid opening is key here imo.

Bangladesh vs Ireland - Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong. Another battle of the giants. Ireland have their work cut out for them here as the Bangaldeshi groundsmen have garnered a really spin-friendly pitch. With the odds stacked against them, Ireland will be looking to their batsmen for some big scores to put BD under pressure.

honestbharani

The T&T Honest Hunks

Adrian Barath
Darren Ganga ©
Darren Bravo (7)
Lendl Simmons (6)
Nicholas Pooran
Denesh Ramdin (wk)
Dwayne Bravo (5)
Sunil Narine (4)
Mervyn Dillon (1)
Dinanath Ramnarine(3)
Ravi Rampaul (2)

AndrewB

Zimbabwe:

Tino Mawoyo
Hamilton Masakadza
Craig Ervine
Sikandar Raza
Guy Whittall
Tatienda Taibu
Heath Streak
Andy Blignaut
Ray Price
Tendai Chatara
Henry Olonga

GoodAreasShane

Would love to check that out myself if you have the link.
Only have the full stream replay, sorry, but here it is. Kotze comes in at about the 54 minute mark

I did start making a video of some of his best work, but that kinda stalled somewhat. Just working to the same schedule as Cribb usually runs by I guess

andruid

Kenya XI

1. Ravindu Shah
2. Kennedy Otieno
3. Steve Tikolo (c)
4. Collins Obuya
5. Morris Odumbe
6. Irfan Karim (WK)
7. Thomas Odoyo (1)
8. Aasif Karim (4)
9. Martin Suji (3)
10. Peter Ongondo (2)