• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ideal job descriptor

Poker Boy

This was mentioned in the Daniela Hantuchova fourm I'm a member of and i thought it would be interesting. The site is http://www.gigglegoo.com/index.asp?gallery/funstuff/job.asp and how it works is you can tyoe any name and it comes up with an ideal job. I thought I'd do it for the England cricket team in the last Test in case they need new jobs after that performance and came up with:
Andrew Strauss - Air steward
Alistair Cook - Street Sweeper
Michael Vaughan - Sandwich Board Adertising
Kevin Pietersen - Unemployed
Paul Collingwood - Rally Car Driver
Ian Bell - Pirate
Matt Prior - Member of parliament
Chris Tremlett - Headteacher
Ryan Sidebottom - Village idiot
Monty Paneasr - Rabbit slayer
James Anderson - Movie Star :laugh:
Can't imagine some of them doing these jobs. For Shane Warne it said Heavyweight Boxer - well he's big enough anyway! - for Andrew Flintoff it said Dietician - well he needed one in 2000 - and for Don Bradman it said "anyhting but what you're doing now" and I bet you England bowlers of the 30s and 40s would agree with that! I typed my name and it said "circus freak". IMO this site is very funny - just don't take it seriously!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Mohammad Asif - President
Shoaib Akhtar - Office Numpty
Mohammad Yousuf - Stripper
Younis Khan - Panto Dame
Shahid Afridi - Professional Tramp
Shoaib Malik - Insurance Fraudster
Inzamam-Ul-Haq - Super Hero
Danish Kaneria - Brain Surgeon

1-9-7-7

George Pardoe - Dog Walker
Dallas Green - Speaking Clock

Ah I could imagine him singing me the time every day....:wub:

cpr

Christopher Raftery - Reality TV Show Star.

Basically sit on my rear for weeks doing nothing, then expect a six figure pay out for my life story. I could do that