• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWBCC Weekly Times

FaaipDeOiad

cbuts said:
realy great read guys. top stuff

but that does have me a bit stumped to, y have a matches and one called games - y not both the same???
Just to put you all out of your misery... it's a mistake. Just a mistake. No big deal...

Loony BoB

Robertinho said:
Yep, my bad, thanks to Dave and Hakon.

But still, "whats the difference between games and matches"? What's the difference between being smart enough to realise it was a simple mistake and being a smartass and pointing it out?
Would this be what you're looking for, Buts? ;)

cbuts

mate all i did was ask about something i didnt understand, so untwist ur knickers and settle down

Loony BoB

I'd love to read about this funny story regarding the news. You should put it in the news. :D Nothing like news on news!

AUST_HiTMaN

Loony BoB said:
I'd love to read about this funny story regarding the news. You should put it in the news. :D Nothing like news on news!
Haha, long story short. While I was compiling the News, basically I fell asleep after a hard day at work, Mum thought she'd be 'helpful' and turned the comp off therefore losing the work (roughly an hours worth). Hence why the paper is late!

Loony BoB

...ouch. :( Gotta love computer illiterate people using computers. :(

EDIT: Another good read, especially given the circumstances of an hour's work being destroyed. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Small error correction:

Dave Watt needs 11 runs to hit 1000 and Neil Pickup needs 6 runs to hit 500. Apologies for not mentioning these.

masterblaster

Brilliant read guys!

Thanks to you guys for covering my CW Cricket Career with such depth and accuracy in the profile of the week.

Everything else was really top class as well.

Well done to all, and lets keep the editions coming!