• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWBCC Weekly Times

Robertinho

Well Im a bit disappointed to see all these people unappreciative of the hard work Dave has put into this, and after reading everything all they can do is point out errors. How about you shut up, and not post if you're only going to complain over some little error, rather than saying thanks for the great issue?

AUST_HiTMaN

Robertinho said:
Well Im a bit disappointed to see all these people unappreciative of the hard work Dave has put into this, and after reading everything all they can do is point out errors. How about you shut up, and not post if you're only going to complain over some little error, rather than saying thanks for the great issue?
Not just me, last edition was alot of Hakon's work, a big thanks to him for putting in extra work given Kyle and Ferd were unable to work on last weeks edition. (Which may explain the small copy paste errors, given the larger workload)

Robertinho

Yep, my bad, thanks to Dave and Hakon.

But still, "whats the difference between games and matches"? What's the difference between being smart enough to realise it was a simple mistake and being a smartass and pointing it out?

kears_falcon_9

AUST_HiTMaN said:
Come on mate, use your brain.
LOL mate ive got no idea... can u please explain.... even if it is the easiest thnig in the world im stumped.

** feels embarresed that cant get an easy answer **

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
kears_falcon_9 said:
LOL mate ive got no idea... can u please explain.... even if it is the easiest thnig in the world im stumped.

** feels embarresed that cant get an easy answer **
There. Is. No. Difference.

Ferd

The CWBCC Weekly Times would like to announce the introduction of Letters to the Editor this week. All Letters can be sent to Byte@internode.on.net and must be relevent to CWXI. I will try to answer as many as humanly possible and publish them in the next available issue. Please make sure your spelling is correct.

Thanks,
Ferd
Chief Editor of the CWBCC Weekly Times

bugssy

Ferd said:
The CWBCC Weekly Times would like to announce the introduction of Letters to the Editor this week. All Letters can be sent to Byte@internode.on.net and must be relevent to CWXI. I will try to answer as many as humanly possible and publish them in the next available issue. Please make sure your spelling is correct.

Thanks,
Ferd
Chief Editor of the CWBCC Weekly Times

nice touch

KennyD

My god this newspaper is really, really, really, really, really good! :D

Its like the best thing I've read in my short time in CW land.

Keep it up fellas!

cbuts

kears_falcon_9 said:
Well then lol why are they put as seperate milestones?
realy great read guys. top stuff

but that does have me a bit stumped to, y have a matches and one called games - y not both the same???