• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Furball

Evil Scotsman
While that's true, the fact that both issues directly affect movement between the two divisions, then I'd be surprised if the Prem didn't have some unofficial input.

Then again, how many points clear are QPR? I remember Arsenal had a point or two deducted in 1991 but it was nowhere near enough to stop them winning the title; a cop out here could be to do the same thing.

Worth nothing of course that Arsenal's offence was completely different.
My point is that if the Football League dock QPR points, Sheffield United don't really have a case to moan about West Ham, as it was a different body that meted out the punishment.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
While that's true, the fact that both issues directly affect movement between the two divisions, then I'd be surprised if the Prem didn't have some unofficial input.

Then again, how many points clear are QPR? I remember Arsenal had a point or two deducted in 1991 but it was nowhere near enough to stop them winning the title; a cop out here could be to do the same thing.

Worth nothing of course that Arsenal's offence was completely different.
6 clear of Cardiff (5 of the Canaries) with two to play.

They're effectively promoted because their goal diff is so much better than Cardiff's, so a deduction is the only thing that will stop them.

Of course the Football League will know the weekend's results by the time they come to ajudicate so they might well give a token slap on the wrist that won't affect the actual outcome.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
First time since 2008 that we have nothing riding on a league game. Strange feeling after the way the last two seasons have ended.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Burnley were terrible, deserved losers. Hoping Blackpool can find a point at least tonight.

Uppercut

This is exactly why dildos shouldn't be allowed to become linesmen.

Also, goal line technology for ****'s sake.

Uppercut

Lolwtf, he wasn't even further from the goal line than one defender. ****ing Chelsea and their ****ing non-goals.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Blue is the colour, football is the game, we're all together and winning is our aim, so cheer us on through the sun and rain, coz Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Yeah, I support them for the next two or three weeks, problem?