• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fair interview from Redknapp - not blaming the linesman and saying he shouldn't have to make that decision on his own

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Probably recognises the fact that he wouldn't have had to make the decision at all were it not for the personification of a panic attack he picks to play between the posts tbh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cbf to find the earlier posts - thought it worth mentioning though that I just heard on SSN that QPR's hearing is with the FA?

Am sure Furball is right that West Ham's was with the Premier League though :unsure:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yep, even aside from that though, Liverpool should beat anyone at Anfield atm and Citeh should beat Spurs

Puts the citeh-stoke fiasco to bed as well IIrC

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Rangers are being investigated by the SFA because captain Davie Weir's jersey was embroidered with the message 'congratulations to William and Catherine' on it. Apparently players jerseys aren't meant to carry any religious, political or personal messages.

Funny though, I don't recall Celtic being investigated in either of the last 2 seasons when their shirts have been embroidered with 'National Famine Day' memorial stuff.

I ****ing hate this ****ey wee country sometimes. It's bad enough that the McVities factory up here couldn't have a display of bunting to commemorate the day because a bunch of Celtic fans were offended by it without this pish. Yet according to the media up here it's us with the problem.

Burgey

Jeez thecrowd at Anfield has been quiet despite taking a fairly early lead.

Loving it when daylight savings ends here and we get a lot more EPL matches at a reasonable hour.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
No Fabregas.....Ramsey in his place. Apprehensive about this tstl, but there's nothing to lose at this stage I suppose.