• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tbf I think we can safely assume Arse would have scored their pen and Man U missed. Should have been 2-0 giving Chelsea a GD advantage.

Cevno

Was going to ground before he was touched.

Look, it might have been a pen but its award would've broken every rule of natural justice given Vidic's hand in the first half.

Two wrongs make a right. It's a fact.
Not Complaining about it.

Vidic's was a blatant handball.

Just saying it was not a dive.

vcs

Would be hilariously awesome if United were to lose the league from here. Come on Chelsea. A Torres winner at Old Trafford would be even funnier.

PhoenixFire

Balotelli rivals Ronaldo (but doesn't quite beat him) in being a massive ****ing **** stakes. Such a detestable person.

duffer

Beating Barca, United and Chelsea at home but not being able to beat Newcastle, Blackburn, WBA. Heh.

Not getting all this Chelsea love for the title. Are we forgetting that they are a pack of ****s captained by possibly the biggest **** to have ever walked the Earth?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Changed 'captained' to 'managed' and you have yer answer.

Chelsea scum for the title!

grecian

gawd was I drunk yesterday, anyway, no Chelsea love here, but tons of United hate, they're not even any good this year.

hmpph

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Beating Barca, United and Chelsea at home but not being able to beat Newcastle, Blackburn, WBA. Heh.

Not getting all this Chelsea love for the title. Are we forgetting that they are a pack of ****s captained by possibly the biggest **** to have ever walked the Earth?
Lesser of two evils.

Aside from a few die-hard Spurts or R's fans you won't find many non-ManUre supporting English fans backing United over the Chavs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

You must be forgetting that the alternative is Man U

ABU4L

Ikki

Yeah but anyone other than United is fine by me.

I am a Liverpool fan and I am frustrated by Arsenal. Their own fans must be choking on their own frustrations.

Still, what a weak season. Anyone that had any visage of consistency could have taken the title this year.

Last edited: