• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Immenso

Is McCullum v Mathews at the toss the equivalent of an Ian Salisbury bowling to Chris Martin cripple fight?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was a really poor over from Pradeep to start with. Lakmal has bowled 6 out of 7 balls in the perfect spot. I've always liked Lakkers Lakmal FTR.

weldone

This will be a big first innings for NZ. SL bowling doesn't have the teeth, NZ batsmen are all in-form, the ground is small, the pitch is not that threatening.

_Ed_

Pradeep to Guptill, FOUR, Pradeep errs too full and outside off, Guptill crunches a drive past mid-off. Bent knee, lovely timing

With italics for emphasis, no less. Must have been a good'un.

Skyliner

Pradeep averaging 47.61 and Suranga Lakmal averaging 49.64
You can only play what's in front of you but I hope that Gup scores a hundred, and then I hope we don't get a whole lot of disingenuous drivel about "proven the doubters wrong"......this is a club attack.

straw man

Is it actually that green?

Anyway this is a step down from the very-top-level intensity in Australia so if he can avoid getting nipped out early, expect Guptill to do some bullying.

straw man

You can only play what's in front of you but I hope that Gup scores a hundred, and then I hope we don't get a whole lot of disingenuous drivel about "proven the doubters wrong"......this is a club attack.
That's more than a little rough. Lakmal has sometimes been not bad.

hendrix

Nah the SLer's averages are a tad misleading. They're more like mid-35 career average bowlers.

straw man

It's a pity Prasad is injured when he seems to have come into his own in the last 12 months (not that I've seen much of his bowling in that period).