• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tour Matches

TumTum

Banned
Probably the least interesting XI for me in the Shield. Maybe will look out for Holland and Keath, but don't care about the rest.

outbreak

Victoria's making a bid to lure Malinga and Chris Gayle to the Vic's for the big bash, hence why their providing their own on staff jeweller.

Ruckus

I don't understand, why are even England's reserve bowlers in prime form? Is there anyone in England at the moment who isn't in form?

outbreak

So Hill has 1 good innings in something like 10 games for the Vics in FC and a handful of one dayers and t20's, yet he now looks good to make runs against England of all people? Hope he can finally find his game and can continue through out the season in the shield...

Regarding cook it may be a case of not wanting to rest him in case he regresses in form. Abit like Johnson maybe, if he's on a streak don't interupt it

pasag

RTDAS
At the ground, the pom attack looking a bit toothless. The drop in quality from Broad will be very noticeable. Re: Cook, I suspect he's playing because he's younger and doesn't need as much rest. Davies dropped Hill right before tea, also.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
At the ground, the pom attack looking a bit toothless. The drop in quality from Broad will be very noticeable. Re: Cook, I suspect he's playing because he's younger and doesn't need as much rest. Davies dropped Hill right before tea, also.
Prior dropped Hill twice; both sitters apparently.