• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tour Matches

social

Vics have obviously decided that there is no point in letting Dussey score another ton as the selectors will never pick him anyway

Howe_zat

Very disappointed by England today, especially concerned about the dropped catches. Here's hoping it's a dead pitch.

MW1304

Yeah, not massively worried about Prior's drops. Seems like Tremlett was causing problems, too, having two chances dropped. Economy of less than 2 also good.

Rant0r

Yeah, not massively worried about Prior's drops. Seems like Tremlett was causing problems, too, having two chances dropped. Economy of less than 2 also good.
Bit of a fan of Tremlett, I watched his debut series against India. He seems to go past the bat and dry up runs more than he takes wickets though sadly. He doesn't have one 10 wicket match haul in First Class cricket

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Doesn't sound like a great day, but if were gonna have an off day then this seems a good choice

Cook captain?

Rant0r

Hard to tell just from the Cricinfo commentary.

I rate Tremlett and Shahzad, I do not however rate Bresnan