• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Phrases or expressions which should be banned from CW:

Riggins

Just gets said way too much for mine. Save it for something like Clarke's 200 in Adelaide, ABdV hitting every a couple of 6s an over for half an hour in a test match or Sehwag making 300 in a day. Actual crazy ****.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just gets said way too much for mine. Save it for something like Clarke's 200 in Adelaide, ABdV hitting every a couple of 6s an over for half an hour in a test match or Sehwag making 300 in a day. Actual crazy ****.
Funny thing is I haven't noticed it that much on here. Is it really said that much?