• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pokemon Go

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So up for this. Devo'd it has no EU release as yet though.

On an amusing related note:

Within its first two days of release, Pokémon GO has caused saftey concerns among players. On launch day, the Northern Territory police station in Australia advised players not to enter the Darwin Police Station in order to catch a Sandshrew, and also to "look up, away from your phone and both ways before crossing the street.

(From Wiki)

:laugh:

Last edited:

Howe_zat

jelly as ****.

Hope they let you play without ruining it with micropayments. Would so much rather pay £30 for a game outright than download a one that demands 99p for 'pokecoins' every time you want to do anything.

Spikey

I've never been so excited to go outside. I hope there's a lapras randomly chilling in my workplace

Furball

Evil Scotsman
So up for this. Devo'd it has no EU release as yet though.

On an amusing related note:

Within its first two days of release, Pokémon GO has caused saftey concerns among players. On launch day, the Northern Territory police station in Australia advised players not to enter the Darwin Police Station in order to catch a Sandshrew, and also to "look up, away from your phone and both ways before crossing the street.

(From Wiki)

:laugh:
The guy I was sitting next to on the train was playing it.

Howe_zat

Worrying about micro payments is unfounded, have been on this all day and it hasn't asked me for money once. Doing it right