• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round of 16 matches

FaaipDeOiad

Enjoyed that, best first half for a couple of days, even without goals. Actually Algeria and Germany was entertaining too I guess.

grecian

How do you feel about U-571 and how the Americans captured the Enigma machine?
I'm blase about it, I understand they want to cadge our achievements, after all, all they've got is might.

The internet is ours too, BTW.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I must admit I missed Pearl Harbor, unlike the Jap bombers obvs.
They did a pretty terrible job tbf...missed the carriers. It's OK, that made the war slightly longer so you guys could feel you contributed something other than a forward operating base ;)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
All right, England isn't even playing. And I love England (how can you hate the home of Newton)...so I can't get my heart into these insults....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm blase about it, I understand they want to cadge our achievements, after all, all they've got is might.

The internet is ours too, BTW.
Wasn't the Internet a US invention? I thought it was the Web that the Brits came up with.

Tangles

The better the US does the better the chance for more football and less big 4 only on TV. EPL games on ESPN rather than pay TV has been a huge change for the good in the last year.

grecian

FFS, I was claiming something we didn't invent, because that's what the Yanks do.

Sheesh-louise, we invented that phrase too.