• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - New Zealand v England (30th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MW1304

**** yes, Buttler soothing any nerves I had.

This has been near perfect (Eoin aside) from about over 9 really. Best full game we've put together in a while, certainly in such a pressure situation.

91Jmay

Superb win. Real team this lot. I don't fear West Indies and I'd back us comfortably over India. Hope India win, because I'd make us favourites.

Meridio

Well, no surprises where we lost that. We completely **** ourselves at the 10 over mark. England only half **** themselves.

Goughy

After England lost to WI earlier in the tournament, I promised the 30 or so people in the office lunch if either England or WI won the event. Looking forward to possibly doing so. Just now hope WI come through tomorrow.

vcs

So how much did NZ actually need then? I'm thinking close to 200. Great win for England, well played.

91Jmay

The 53rd ranked T20i player did amazingly there with the bat 8-)

(No one tell Kiwiviktor but Root was actually ranked 12th prior to this innings anyway).

flibbertyjibber

So how many of the players who have reached the T20 final in India have been bought for IPL?

Genuine question as I don't follow it.

Scaly piscine

After England lost to WI earlier in the tournament, I promised the 30 or so people in the office lunch if either England or WI won the event. Looking forward to possibly doing so. Just now hope WI come through tomorrow.
Better outcome than India winning certainly.