• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep 2013

Marcuss

I'm bored, so here we are.

Quick reminder of the rules - I ask questions, you give answers.
Hurr.

Black Sheep
The answer you give must be correct and the aim of the game is to give the least popular answer thereby gaining the lowest score possible.
Incorrect answers will score one more point than the most popular correct answer or the total of incorrect answers, which ever is greater.

White Sheep
The answer you give need not be correct and the aim of the game is to give the most popular answer and to achieve the largest score possible.
Answers need not be correct and the number of points scored by an answer will be equal to the number of people who gave that answer.

As it's the first game of the year, we shall return in grand fashion with a game of Grey Sheep (White Sheep score - Black Sheep Score)

Television and Film
1. Name a currently running American Sitcom
2. A film to have won an Oscar for Best Picture in this millennium
3. A pixar feature length film

History and Geography
4. Somebody who was accused at the Nuremberg Trials
5. A country beginning with B
6. A currency replaced by the Euro

Cricket
7. A player to have retired from Tests since 01/01/2010
8. A player to have made their Test debut since 01/01/2010
9. A player with more Test wickets than runs

Pot Luck
10. An ABBA song
11. A form of livestock
12. An International fast food chain

Email to cwsheep13@gmail.com

Remember :
- I need an answer for both black sheep and white sheep.
- While it's impossible to stop you using the internet to research answers, it is asked you don't as being able to answer correctly is half the game for half the game (geddit)

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Feeling confident on this one. As divine punishment, I now have an ABBA song stuck in my head.

Marcuss

I usually say 24 hours from when we have a reasonable number, which would be 24 hours from now that I'll start posting up answers... too long?