• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sledger is nothing but money that sweet sweet man

Shady Slim

and i’ll take “threads that you thought were created by gnske when you saw the thread title” for $200

Gnske

by my standards you're pretty good you dashing desperado, you flamboyant matador, you bodacious man

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Unfortunately (but fortunately for them) most people do not have your standards, you dignified man

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
A very high standard to be holding it to.

Is AEW as good as people on Reddit say?
A lot of the wrasslin' is very "flippy" if you know what I mean, but some of the content has been ace.

I would watch their last live crowd PPV if I were you. Great stuff. Jericho amazing.

Line and Length

"Falsehood often lurks upon the tongue of him, who, by self-praise, seeks to enhance his value in the eyes of others. ... " - John Madden

duffer

A lot of the wrasslin' is very "flippy" if you know what I mean, but some of the content has been ace.

I would watch their last live crowd PPV if I were you. Great stuff. Jericho amazing.
Jericho being amazing goes without saying tbh. One of the greats.

Too bad AEW doesn't have a TV deal here. Might have to get creative to watch it.