• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The new normal

wpdavid

No idea what my workplace will look like in September. Currently we have Year 10 and Year 12 in school, but not more than 25% of each year group at any given time. Since they want all school pupils back in September, one can only assume that Johnson will announce the end of any sort of social distancing by the middle of August.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Dunno what will happen with my workplace

Get told different things each week, always heavily caveated with "it depends what happens", so I just don't pay much attention

Lillian Thomson

A pub in Somerset has had to close back down already after a customer tested positive for the virus. I expect this to become normal around the Country.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
was in a dutch village today and the high street looked kinda like collapsing.

i mean it was really hard to get to but they were rebuilding the train station so it seems they did want some visitors

Lillian Thomson

As sure as you were that Test matches are going to be cancelled?
Pretty much. My exact opinion on the likelihood of Test Cricket was "I don't expect any Tests this summer at all, but I'm not going to claim to be more of an authority on a pandemic of a new disease than anyone else is." Same with the possibility of pub closures. If I'm wrong you can thank me for giving you the opportunity to post another pointless one liner.