• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Seam Fullins appreciation thread

steds

Now I'm not saying that he deserves an appreciation thread more than Gelman, but if you think otherwise you're a ****wit. This is the thread dedicated to Seam Fullins, unsung hero of CW, Australia and the World.

Now Fullins, who also goes by the alias "adamc", has been for a long time an unrecognised pillar of our society, churning out pearls of wisdom such as:

BoyBrumby + thread about incest = disaster. :p
Don't know WTF is going on here, stumbled into the bizarro world or something.
and Haha, Rodgie. Dig up, stupid!

But recently, Fullins stepped up his game with the two single greatest creations the universe has ever seen. As displayed below:

Hahaha.

Smith making short work of Gelman's ego.
Finest moments?

That time he bowled Kevin Pietersen with a giant head at Lord's ranks pretty highly for mine.

I'm sure you'd all agree that the above deserves recognition and Fullins is one of the finest specimens of the human race. So this thread is to say "Seam Fullins, I salute you!"

Partyush to confirm...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
All we need now is a Fuller Appreciation thread.

The creations are 'ookin' amazing, tho.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That's the stuff.

A fine lookin' bloke to it must be said.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | 8 9 10

He's currently sitting on a 7.5 on the patended CW suss-o-meter. That's pretty low for him itbt. He mustive forgot to beat that granny up at the bus stop.

Piper

Fullins you suck!

Nah, just kidding. I don't know you that well. I think Ive only spoken to you a few times on MSN and the one was when you and Alternative tried to convince me that you were rodgie.. And getting me all confused. You seem a good guy so you deserve this.. :D