• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "What song are you listening to?" thread II

Arachnodouche

Saw these guys a couple of weeks ago in Redwood City just before they put us on lockdown, 47 years after I first saw them at Newcastle City Hall. Although only Andy Powell now plays with Wishbone Ash, Ted Turner is still going strong, as is Martin Turner (though now calling himself ex-Wishbone Ash):-

Would like this twice over if I could. 47 years ago would put you smack dab in the middle of the greatest time ever for rock music. Very envious.

chasingthedon

Would like this twice over if I could. 47 years ago would put you smack dab in the middle of the greatest time ever for rock music. Very envious.
Was indeed a fun time. The list of acts below appeared at Newcastle City Hall over a 3 month period about the time I first saw Wishbone Ash:-

Emerson, Lake and Palmer
Uriah Heep
Curved Air
Pink Floyd
Free
Mountain
Black Sabbath
Wishbone Ash
Mott the Hoople
Genesis
Jethro Tull
Rory Gallagher

Good times.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't stop listening to This Guitar (Can't Keep From Crying) by George Harrison. Beautiful song

Shady Slim

found that of late i've been getting mad back in to savage garden; a lot of absolute tunes there on their selftitled album