• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "What song are you listening to?" thread II

jimmy101

Just giving this my first spin now & loving it. Japanese Black Sabbath meets Iron Butterfly & probably heavier than both.

SillyCowCorner1

"Who knows, who knows, who knows, who knows
I just go where the trade winds blows
Sending love to my friends and foes
And I suppose I'm pleased
To be chilling in the West Indies
Jah provide all my wants and needs
I got the sunshine rivers and trees
Green leaves oh yea"

_Ed_

So stoked that they've included little old Whangarei in their NZ tour in September. Looking forward to (hopefully) ending my horror run of cancelled concerts in style.

Howe_zat

Can someone who knows more about music theory than me explain what's going on here? I can tell the melodies have been changed from ascending to descending and vice versa but I'm sure there's more happening with the choice of notes and chords that I lack the vocab to explain.

This guy has made dozens of these if you're interested.