• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things on CW that annoy you

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

All the ATG crap.
Lack of interviews with esteemed CW members.
No CW android app.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Arsenal fans
where is Piper
lack of cash prizes for arcade game high scores
Jono
Burgey's name is too similar to Burpey's and this makes me said coz Burp's dead baby Burp's dead
Jono again
i'm hungry

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
List some of the things on here that annoy you.

One thing that annoys me is having threads on draft winners.
People who have issues with things that other people do that are pretty much inconsequential to them if they choose to ignore them.

ajdude

• Faulkner debut jokes
  • Zinger pie references
  • "magic like stars"
  • People bagging out Jono
  • Lokomotiv threads
  • Spambots
  • Benchmark00
  • Inappropriate sexual references
  • Talking about Team India's phenomenal fielding

^There isn't enough of any of these and that truly annoys me.

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Lack of Benchmark00, I want him back. Get him up here, he's a Victorian.

zorax

likes this
People who have issues with things that other people do that are pretty much inconsequential to them if they choose to ignore them.
Isn't being annoyed by 'people who have issues with things that other people do that are pretty much inconsequential to them if they choose to ignore them' in itself a hypocritical statement, as it means that you have an issue with something that another other person is doing that is pretty much inconsequential to you if you choose to ignore it?

watson

Banned
I get annoyed at people who get fixated on half of one sentence in someones post just because it says something that is slightly incorrect or inaccurate, while at the same time ignoring all the good stuff that the person writes. It's as if we've got all evening to proof read and google the definition of every last solitary word we write before hitting the 'reply' button.

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

I get annoyed at people who get fixated on half of one sentence in someones post just because it says someone that is slightly incorrect or inaccurate, while at the same time ignoring all the good stuff that the person writes. It's as if we've got all evening to proof read and google the definition of every last solitary word we write before hitting the 'reply' button.
You have recently had long debates on here with a few posters, is this the frustration resulting from that?

OverratedSanity

"What is you're all time test XI?"
"This guy can't be as good as that guy who played 400 years ago even though he probably is better"
"I think he's slightly overrated, therefore he's rubbish"
Draft thread #47- Draft Poll- Draft winnershonours board... seriously?
Strawman selective quoting
Posters feigning deafness to parts of a post, just coz
Blocky

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

I do find Loko and Esperance annoying. It was pretty funny at the beginning but now that the novelty has worn off, it's not so funny anymore.

I miss Benchy.

YorksLanka

personally, bored of the discussions about cricketers from 100 years ago..like to keep it modern myself...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, this thread quickly became a sycophantic Benchmark love-in. He's dire, he's gone, forum is better now, get over it.

zorax

likes this
...what did Benchmark do again? Last time I lurked these forums he seemed pretty active and/or popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.