• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you eating right now?

Shady Slim

in honour of the nfl draft a couple weeks back i made a batch of healthy buffalo wings and then i forgot to post here, photo coming when i find it

Last edited:

andruid

Couldn't be bothered to really cook. Just finished two chicken brawn sandwiches with tea and half a pack of cookies. Gross

zorax

likes this
We just ordered in pizza and pesto pasta tonight. Tried a new restaurant. It was not good. Too much cheap parmesan in everything. Won't be ordering from here again

zorax

likes this
Haha now you're making me feel bad

It's a place called Vincenzo. Not sure if they're family owned. Seem new actually

vcs

If the restaurant has an Italian sounding name, it automatically makes the pizza taste around 50% better. That's just science.

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

For breakfast this morning, I had home fries, two 2-and-a-half minute egg, a couple of toast, a few pieces of Guyanes cherries, and coffee.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
i also had takeaway today. bit of a mixed bag, lukewarm pita with quite good souvlaki and too many fries (so much it buried the curry sauce they had provided)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I chickened out (pun intended, with the gizzards and hearts) and instead of making a French or Italian dish, I just made some biryani cause I knew my wife would like it.