• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What lyrics are you listening to now?

Pedro Delgado

benchmark00 said:
No offence to pedders, but I think this should be merged with one of the other song threads. Also merge the 50 million soccer ones and movie ones.
The day I take offence by summat said on the internet is the day I wake up one morning, put on a dress, stick some pencils up my nose and go around town saying "wibble" to strangers.

I'm happy to have this thread merged, married or discarded, it was never my thought to be above or beyond the local Yorkshireman or Queenslander, more so in fact for any **** to pop along and produce what they're listening to right now which may or may not turn a person on to something interesting.

benchmark00

Pedro Delgado said:
The day I take offence by summat said on the internet is the day I wake up one morning, put on a dress, stick some pencils up my nose and go around town saying "wibble" to strangers.

I'm happy to have this thread merged, married or discarded, it was never my thought to be above or beyond the local Yorkshireman or Queenslander, more so in fact for any **** to pop along and produce what they're listening to right now which may or may not turn a person on to something interesting.
I've excreted things out my anus that are above and beyond Queenslanders tbh.

Pedro Delgado

benchmark00 said:
I've excreted things out my anus that are above and beyond Queenslanders tbh.
I've not met one, only read about them or seen them on the telly. If I ever do meet one or find myself in Brizzie, I expect my balls to secrete into my undercarriage, a pale complexion to envelope myself and any amount of A$ I have about me to be spent on a ticket to Newcastle ASAP.

Burpey

Pedro Delgado said:
I've not met one, only read about them or seen them on the telly. If I ever do meet one or find myself in Brizzie, I expect my balls to secrete into my undercarriage, a pale complexion to envelope myself and any amount of A$ I have about me to be spent on a ticket to Newcastle ASAP.
Newcastle, that's true desperation.

Mr Casson

Pedro Delgado said:
Recede?

Mr Casson

Pedro Delgado said:
On reflection it might suit more, but I think either will do.
Hate to be a semantic git, but I can't find any entry of 'secrete' as a synonym to 'recede' which is an intransitive verb.

Pedro Delgado

Mr Casson said:
Hate to be a semantic git, but I can't find any entry of 'secrete' as a synonym to 'recede' which is an intransitive verb.
Secrete:

To conceal in a hiding place

My testicals are happy with that definition, hide as they do occasionally, particularly when surrounded by Yorkshiremen.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish…
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Ready?
SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants!
SpongeBob…. SquarePants! Haha.

Mr Casson

Pedro Delgado said:
Secrete:

To conceal in a hiding place

My testicals are happy with that definition, hide as they do occasionally, particularly when surrounded by Yorkshiremen.
That example is transitive, whereas you used it intransitively. Try again. :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hahaha, how good is this thread? Leave it be IMO, if only for Pedro's awesome diatribe against Queenslanders.

Can't stand them either, myself. Any state that produces Pauline Hanson, Joe Bjelke-Petersen and Powderfinger needs to take a long, hard look at itself.