• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

when are you going to die?

ripper868

Michael: At age 65 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

:cool:

shortpitched713

At age 52 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

Haha, ironic, but not too bad a way to go. Can see it happening myself tbh, which is more than a bit freaky.

Perm

Zac: At age 63 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

andyc

Andrew Cameron: At age 43 too many imitation cheese based snack foods leads to a dietary condition which causes your life to end.

superkingdave

Dav Richards: At age 59 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Dav Richards: At age 59 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
Something tells me you wrote that yourself, rather than going to the website.

FaaipDeOiad

Sean: At age 73 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus.

Stupid beggar.

pinchy81

McPinch: At age 24 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then :blink: wdf?

GotSpin

Rob: At age 27 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.

Rob: At age 44 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

Rob: At age 31 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Not living long am i