• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

when are you going to die?

33/3from3.3

Paddy: At age 44 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

Paddy: At age 60 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus.

Last edited:

Matteh

Mat Mitchell: At age 26 a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.

Jeez, not long then.

Johnners

Clapo: At age 51 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

:cool: :laugh:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Pratyush Khaitan: At age 66 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

Erm, I don't mind dying but the cause horrifies me.

Adamc

Adam: At age 27 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

Not surprised really.

Turbinator

"At age 48 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus."

Nice :cool:... I get to fight a war on terrorism and go to Venus. But this only leave me about 32-33 years to live :(, oh well it's for a good cause.

BlackCap_Fan

"Ben: At age 26 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session."

26?

Oh, nuts. I don't even meditate!

and when I do it again:

"Ben: At age 52"

Very informative.

Smudge

Voltman: At age 62 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Greg: At age 53 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed.

:cool: I'll get my face on a t-shirt and get worn to clubs.

Barney Rubble

Matt: At age 68 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

:laugh:

steds

Sean: At age 27 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

Burpey

Stephen Burke: At age 68 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.

That's freaky.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Manjunath Reddlapalli: At age 66 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

Simon

WCC Staff
seems ive got less than six years to go...

Simon: At age 28 while showing your work at a major art gallery, you will be accosted and later slain by PETA activists.