• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You know what really grinds my gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I think CW needs a rant thread. Probably not to rant at other members, just to let off steam about society.

Seems like a good idea o me, because I can't find a thread to have a whinge in.

But why the **** to people seem to be telepathic and all agree on which night to go out on? It's like I'm being ditched in advance here. went out tonight and there was about 20 people in the oub, and I only knew the barman. Decided to change pubs and there was 5 ****ing people there. What the hell? IT'S A FRIDAY NIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

oh and hipsters. It's like an L Plate for your hookers licence. Stop wearing them, please.

Matt79

Global Moderator
You just saw one.

Agree about the hipsters as well - at least on girls under 18, shouldn't be allowed.

steds

I spend pretty much all my day getting ****ed off with people/things and deciding to rant about them on CW, then by the time I've got home I've forgotten what I'm angry with.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
steds said:
I spend pretty much all my day getting ****ed off with people/things and deciding to rant about them on CW, then by the time I've got home I've forgotten what I'm angry with.

Cricketweb needs to go mobile. i bet there's hundreds of topics people think about on the way home that they forget by the time they get to a computer/attractive women/tv.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
NZTailender said:
Cricketweb needs to go mobile. i bet there's hundreds of topics people think about on the way home that they forget by the time they get to a computer/attractive women/tv.
I believe a select few have.

Matt79

Global Moderator
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Hipsters are a uni guys' best friend.

EDIT: Also, LOL @ Greg's anger.
But at least the chicks at uni are predominantly over 18 - its just wrong on a kid.

Also, they should only make hipsters up to a certain size.

Mister Wright

Anyone I play cricket against. If you're going to sledge my slow batting, at least catch the millions of chances I offer an innings.

C_C

Poor drivers.
And people who kill for fun.
Two of my pet peeves.
Good thing i dont have a car. Or else i'd go ram some of these retards on the road outta sheer spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.